Friday, April 4, 2014

Christian and the Intuitive Medium

A few years ago I went to an intuitive medium for the second time. When the session was over she asked if we had anything else to ask her. I simply said "What happened to Christian?" She closed her eyes, put her hands around her throat and said "He drowned. He's taking responsibility for his death, he was impaired." She asked if he was in a pool. I told her he drowned in the canal. She said, "that makes sense, I can only see 2 sides. Was he 16?" I said "No, he was 61." She then said to me "There are so many people coming through that want to talk to you. I would love to help you do your family tree." I never told her I was doing my family tree! I want to go see her again armed with questions about the family that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment